These Creamy Berry Coconut Dessert cups make for a delicious chilled treat this Summer! Make them in advance of the holiday season and serve to your guests for an impressive and indulgent dessert! Try using your favourite sugar free chocolate or jam for a keto friendly/dairy free option.
1x Tub Wahiki Coconut Boysenberry Frozen Dessert
1 cup melted chocolate of choice
1/2 cup of jam (we used plum)
1/2 cup freeze dried berries (we used blueberries and raspberries)
1/2 cup coconut chips
1. Melt the chocolate and pour into silicone molds, making sure to cover the base and as much of the sides as possible. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to set.
2. While the chocolate is setting, remove Wahiki Coconut Boysenberry Frozen Dessert from the Freezer and let it soften at room temperature for 15 minutes.
3. Scoop out the Wahiki Coconut Boysenberry Frozen Dessert and fill each mold half way. Dollop a teaspoon of jam into the centre of each icecream cup and return to the freezer for 15 minutes.
4. Remove from the freezer and fill the remainder of the silicone mold with the frozen dessert, then level with the back of a warmed spoon. Sprinkle on freeze dried fruit and coconut chips and place in the freezer for a further 30 minutes or until the icecream cups are fully set.
5. Gently pop out each cup from the silicone mold and transfer to a sealed storage container. Store in the freezer… for as long as they last!