For the Smoothie you will need:
• 1x 120ml tub Wahiki Chocolate flavoured Coconut Icecream
• 1 ripe Banana
• 10 Icecubes
• 1/2 cup Mylk of choice
• 3 fresh Mint leaves
• 1TBS Dark Chocolate drops
• 1TBS Raw Cacao Nibs
• Fresh Mint leaves to garnish
Place all ingredients in your blender. Pulse several times to distribute ingredients, and then blend at high speed until smooth. Pour into a serving bowl, and add your toppings.
Wahiki sugar content:
Chocolate: 8.8g (just reduced)
Mango: 7.4g (just reduced)
Turmeric Latte: 9.5g (world first flavor!)
Celebrate the splendor of Spring with this sumptuous smoothie!
After all the wait, Spring is finally here, beckoning all things good, like rays of light breaking in through the blinds in the morning, birds chirping their song and the sweet Summer breeze just around the corner. It’s the promise of all things good.
We couldn’t be more excited. So we’ve created the ultimate smoothie with Wahiki’s Turmeric Latte ice cream, the first flavour of its kind in the world! When was the last time you had ice cream that had ginger, black pepper and cinnamon in it?
Now you can! Imagine, superfoods in your ice cream! AND it’s dairy free, cruelty free, and certified gluten free!
With only 9.4 grams of sugar per 100grams, this is the guiltless treat you’ve been waiting for. Feel good without feeling bad afterwards!
Turmeric Latte Tropical Smoothie Bowl:
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1 slice of pineapple
- 1/2 tsp of organic turmeric powder
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/3 cup coconut water
- 1 large scoop of Wahiki Turmeric Latte Coconut Ice Cream
1.Add all ingredients into a high speed blender and process until smooth and thick.
2.Pour into you bowl or coconut bowl.
3.Topped with your favourite gluten free granola, fresh chopped pineapple or mango, sliced banana, a sprinkle of turmeric powder and a big scoop of Wahiki Turmeric Latte Coconut Ice Cream.
4.Send us your photo to share on our Instagram page @wahikinz
- 2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp. arrowroot
- 3 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin coconut oil
- 3-4 Tbsp. water
Wahiki Coconut Chocolate Mousse Filling
- 2 cups cashew nuts
- 2 tubs (120ml each) of Wahiki coconut chocolate ice cream (slightly thawed)
- 1/4 cup coconut nectar syrup
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Shaved dark chocolate
- Freeze dried raspberries
- Coconut Flakes
- Add all ingredients expect the water into a food processor and process until the mixture is all combined.
- Add the water in a table spoonful at a time and process a little longer until the mixture comes together (you made need to add one more table spoon of water if the consistency is to dry).
- Pour the mixture out and knead slightly, then shape into a ball. Wrap in cling film and place in the fridge while you make the coconut chocolate mousse filling.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Grease a tart tin (ideally a removable base) with coconut oil.
- Remove the tart mixture from the cling film and place in the tart tin. Using your hands press the mixture evenly to cover the base and sides. Make sure that it is flush with the edges of the tin.
- Prick the pastry base with a fork and place in the oven for 10 minutes. Just keep an eye on it so it does not get too brown.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to fully cool before add your mousse mixture.
Wahiki Coconut Chocolate Mousse Filling
- Place your cashew nuts in a bowl and soak for at least four hours or overnight.
- Drain and rinse the soaked cashew nuts and place into a high speed blender.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and process until smooth and creamy.
- Place in the fridge while you cook the tart base.
- Once base is fully cooled, remove from the tart tin and pour in your Wahiki coconut chocolate mousse mixture. Spread evenly.
- Decorate with your toppings.
- Place in the fridge for up to two hours before serving. It will keep in the fridge for a couple of days (but probably will not last that long).
The Golden Spice is the talk of any and all kitchens right now. Soaring in popularity, it doesn’t matter if you’ve never cooked a meal in your life or are a seasoned chef – you would’ve heard about its benefits. An ancient spice, turmeric is known for its incredible anti-inflammatory properties with its active ingredient being curcumin. Now, for the first time in your life, you can have it in your ice cream and smoothies! Wahiki Creamery brings you turmeric, black pepper (to activate the goodness of curcumin), cinnamon and banana to smooth out the taste, made with creamy coconut milk for the most sensational ice coconut turmeric latte of your precious life. Stuff dreams are made of.
Please check www.wahiki.co.nz for store locator.
- 1 tub of Wahiki Turmeric Latte Coconut Ice Cream (120ml
- 1/2 tsp organic turmeric powder
- 1-2 tsp pure maple syrup (depending how sweet you like it)
- 1 tsp melted extra virgin coconut oil
- J1 cup of ice cubes
- 300ml coconut milk
In a blender Add 250ml coconut milk and 1/2 cup of ice cubes.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into your glass or jar
In the blender add 1 tub of Wahiki Turmeric Latte Coconut Ice Cream, the remaining ice cubes, 1/2 tsp organic turmeric powder, 1-2 tsp pure maple syrup, 1 tsp melted extra virgin coconut oil, 50ml Coconut milk
Blend until smooth
Pour into coconut milk ( I pour down the side to create the beautiful layered affect)
Top with a scoops of Wahiki Turmeric Latte Coconut Ice Cream and even a sprinkle of turmeric powder.
Enjoy! Christina Leon from Reveal Yourself